Senior PHP Developer
Senior PHP Developer
We are looking for a senior PHP Developer to join the team developing and supporting a web application for Shopify. Managing products in automatic mode (for example: enables/disables from listing on a schedule, changes parameters from one to another on a schedule, activates/deactivates discounts and offers, etc).
- PHP/ Laravel (Senior level)
- Development experience with PHP
- Development experience with Laravel (Senior level)
- Understanding of OOP
- Knowledge: Shopify
- Proficient in Shopify JS APIs
- Liquid templating language
- Some knowledge: GraphQL
- Able to work with Sketch or Photoshop Files
- Experience with Git.
- Will be a great PLUS: Able to provide references where you have completed significant Shopify development; Development experience with React.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.