Our company QArea is a leading software and QA provider that works with all types of testing, custom software web and mobile development for clients from USA and Western countries.
We are looking for a Middle Link builder / Outreach Manager that will help us to boost search positions and website traffic.
This is the independent role with the direct management of Head of SEO.
- 1 – 2 years of experience as an outreach specialist / linkbuilder for foreign markets.
- Practical knowledge of SEO link building techniques, especially outreach.
- Practical knowledge of marketing tools (GSC, GA, Ahrefs, Semrush).
- Experience in creating tasks for content writers.
- Good understanding of site quality metrics.
- English – upper intermediate (mostly written English is required)
- External SEO activities. Mainly – outreach.
- Qualifying websites for quality link potential and high authority publishing potential.
- Constantly searching for new link opportunities.
- Collaborating with webmasters/editors/authors in publishing free and paid materials to promote our services.
- Tracking links effectiveness;
- Regularly analyze the company backlink profile.
- Cooperating with internal content team and freelancers to produce high quality content. Creating tasks for them and checking the results.
- Developing and implementing different link building strategies.
- Crowd marketing.
- Manual placement of quality links where it can be done for free.
- Analyze the competitors’ link profiles, and their link building strategies.
- Search for link exchange opportunities and partnerships.
- Creating reports on a monthly basis.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas.
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.