We are looking for a talented Copywriter to join our marketing team. In this role, you will collaborate within the Content team to create content for the company’s websites, blogs, and social channels. You will also actively participate in developing and writing content for email campaigns, web ads, and guest posts, developing marketing materials for a variety of demand generation campaigns.
What you will do:
- Compose Email chain texts
- Craft Social media content
- Write Blog posts & articles
- Deliver Interviews with tech specialists
- Fluent written English
- Stellar research skills
- Experience the sphere of IT is welcome
- Ability to write in a variety of styles with an ear for modern, conversational English
- Attention to details, high level of self organization with goal oriented approach
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Friendly & enthusiastic team
- Flexible schedule
- Constant professional growth
- Competitive salary & Remote work
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Numerous opportunities to express your interests and learn new skills
If you know how to turn technical writing into interesting copy, engage readers with tantalizing calls to action, and tell the difference between affect and effect — send your CV with a short cover letter to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch!
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.